JANÉ Indy Plus Booster car seat is a one of a kind booster seat that combines a belt positioning system with a unique reclining base that secures to your vehicle's lower LATCH anchor points. In addition to this distinctive safety feature, the JANÉ (pronounced "Ha-ney") Indy Plus provides a full range of customizable comfort adjustments, from a reclining seat and backrest to adjustable side and head wings.
The JANÉ Indy Plus booster car seat is truly extraordinary. Lined with impact absorbing EPS foam and built on a reinforced aluminum chassis, the Indy Plus safely and comfortably secures a child from 30 to 80 lbs. Thanks to its unmatched adjustment settings, the Indy Plus works with kids of any shape and size, adapting easily to their body type and preferences.
- Features an anchoring system (ISOFIX) for the base of the seat, which, together with the child retention system, based on the car safety belt, obtains greater stability of the seat in knocks and side movements and also allows the angle of the back rest to be adjusted to 3 different positions.
- Suitable for babies from 3 years to 12 years old. It can bear load from 15 Kg to 36 Kg. You need to buy Indy Plus once and it will see you through all the different stages without having to purchase a new seat.
- Can be fitted into cars with the ISOFIX fitting being used using the 3 point seat belt.
- The Aluminium structure of Jane Indy Plus car seat improves protection by 70% compared to other traditional systems. The adjustable sides of Headrest provide extra protection and comfort to your child. The ergonomic design with aeration windows of Jane Indy Plus provide your baby with ventilation.
- Multi-position adjustable armrest
- Reclining backrest
- Width adjustable lumbar area makes this car seat extremely comfortable and highly safe for your baby.