Featured in Time magazine November 13, 2006 !
The DECT Digital Baby Monitor model SCD589 by Philips is guaranteed to have zero interference. With the new Philips DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) baby monitor, you are guaranteed zero interference from nearby monitors or other devices in or around your home. That means you and your baby have a totally private connection that can't be listened in on or disrupted.
The Philips SCD-589 Digital Baby Monitor automatially selects from 60 pre-programmed channels, eliminating hissing, cracking or other noise. Keep in touch with your baby, even when out of the room with a 900 foot range and visual and audible signals alerting you if you have roamed too far. The small, portable parent unit allows freedom of movement with convenient storage of the unit in the recharging base.
The DECT Digital Baby Monitor comes with remote features such as room temperature monitoring, starry nightlight and remote operation of 5 lullabies to soothe baby. The two way intercom allows you to comfort your baby from whereever you are in the house.
- Digital display with remote features: Monitor baby's room temperature, adjust volume control and activate nighlight and lullaby from parent unit
- Automatic channel selection
- Rechargeable parent unit with charging base for 8 hours of cordless monitoring and 900 foot range
- Low power indicator light
- Audible and visual digital signal confirms continuous link to baby unit
- Sound levels and lights indicate if the baby makes noise, even when volume is off
- Adjustable sound sensitivity
- Five lullabies to soothe baby to sleep
- Starry nightlight comforts baby in the dark
- Two-way intercom to reassure baby
- Belt clip and neck cord for hands-free, portable convenience
- Travel bag for protection when traveling