TRAVEL CRIB LIGHT
- Simple to set up and fold up
- Easy to take with you
- Soft and comfy mattress
- Removable and washable travel crib material
- Can be used for babies and children aged 0–3 years
From newborn to approximately three years, or until your child can climb out of the travel crib. There is no upper weight limit.
Weight and dimensions
- Weight (including carry bag): 13 lb/6 kg
- Mattress: 23.5 x 41 x 1.2 in/60 x 105 x 3 cm.
- Assembled: 32 x 44 x 24 in/82 x 112 x 64cm.
- Folded up in bag: 19 x 23.5 x 5.5 in/49 x 60 x 14 cm.
- A fitted mattress is included.
- Note! Do not place any other mattresses in the travel crib.
All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard, 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens. That’s important to us!
- Travel Crib fabric: 100% polyester
- Top surface of mattress cover: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane
- Bottom surface of mattress cover: 100% polyester
- Mattress: 100% polyurethane foam (approved for baby products in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I)
The BABYBJÖRN Travel Crib Light complies with the standard ASTM F406.
BABYBJÖRN Statement Related to Flame Retardants
Environmental Science & Technology magazine reported in May 2011 that the foam found in many baby products (e.g., portable mattresses, baby carriers, changing table pads, etc.) contains chlorinated Tris, or other flame retardants. These chemicals, while legal to use in the US, are considered toxic.
This is not an issue for BABYBJÖRN products. Each of our products meets all safety requirements of the 2008 Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, including those related to flame resistance, and they also are certified to a rigorous, international standard (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I). This standard prohibits the use of flame retardant chemicals (e.g., Tris, PBB, TEPA, TCEP9, etc.) in products made for children.
In short, your child’s well-being is our first priority. You can use all BABYBJÖRN products with confidence, knowing that they are free from health-hazardous substances.
- Crib fabric: Machine wash, warm (40°C). Do not tumble dry.
- Mattress cover: Machine wash, hot (60°C).
- Mattress: Do not machine wash.
Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. The Travel Crib Light should be set up when you put the fabric back on.
Built with the highest safety standards in mind when you see this JPMA Certification Seal it tells you this product has been sample tested to the highest category specific standards established by ASTM, through annual independent laboratory testing.